Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Groby Family Blog

So I have seen the light! So many people ask about our family that I wanted to figure out a way for friends and distant friends and family members to keep tabs on our crazy life!

Most of you know Jax just turned 2! To have a two year old is nuts [:0] I still remember him as a baby!

Aiden is 3 and a half soon to be 4 in 4 months! All he wants to do is go to school. It is literly all he talks about.

Chris is still with Carlisle Classic Homes he is a Supervisor and he is loving being the guy in charge :)

I am still with Choices NW but daydreaming of the day when I can say peace I'm out!

I am very gratefull for our lives this year. I will post a pic from each month when I get home from gymnastics tonight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have the same layout!