Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jaxson is a Big Boy Now!

Welcome to the land of My 2 year old can sleep in a big boy bed but can also get out of it. 5 am like clockwork Chris and I hear "DAD" "DAD" "DAD" repeatedly till Aiden wakes up, opens the door to our room and says "Jaxson is up" almost like he is saying "he is up you deal with him!" It is quite commical when it isn't 5 in the morrning. They are sharing a room now and I think that I did a very good job in making everything fit! We even got a spare bed out of it! When I get my camera back from my dear husband I will take a picture and post it. Now to just get their room painted and I can call their room done.

1 comment:

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Hello Emily!

I found your blog through Melissa's blog. I hope you dont mind.
I am so glad we got to see each other and talk before we moved! It was so good to see you!
Now we can keep in touch better!
check out our blog: www.elliotandrachel.blogspot.com

Rachel