Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time is almost up....

I know, I know I don't have the rest of Octobers pictures up. Soon I promise! There has been lots of activity in the Groby house and not fun activity either.

Do you ever wonder if you are doing what you are supposed to do? Am I supposed to be working or be a stay at home mom? Should I be working part time or not? I know God helps those who help themselves but what if think you are helping but you are really hindering? I think it helps to write down pro's and cons.

Pro to working: Money
Con: Needing/Spending Money

Pro: Time away from Kids/Family
Con: Same

Pro: Using my degree
Con: My degree isn't good enough

I am toying with the idea to go back to school. Finish my cert and start teaching. Bettering myself but not reaping the rewards for 2 years. I wish the State had a better system in place to help families that are helping themselves but could use a boost. Maybe I can become a political activist. Now that is funny! I could argue all day and get paid for it! Please keep all comments to your self on that one :) Someone should just tell me what to do. The advise that my employer gave me is to do what is good for my family! Well all fine and dandy my family could use me at home and can use the money that you pay me. That sounds good!

No comments: