Thursday, November 6, 2008

Should I or Shouldn't I

Job hunting sucks! It was hard enough to be replaced, kind of, with out knowing you were being replaced. I am a snotty person and I know that. I am trying very hard to be nice because it wasn't her fault but I just feel like saying "do you see what is going on? This is exactly what I did to the last girl and didn't know it." I knew it would happen sooner or later. I knew that this wasn't the place that I wanted to be.

I want desperatly to be a Stay at Home Mom again. I would give up everything, sell our house, go back to living in an apartment just to feel like I was worth something. I need to feel fullfilled.

What to do what to do. Is it possibly to be happy with out being happy?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are you being replaced? what's going on??